Changes to the service provided by Mundaring Visitor Centre, effective from Wednesday 1 July 2020.
The Shire of Mundaring removed the annual subscriber fee for tourism and hospitality businesses located in the shire. This means the Mundaring Visitor Centre will now provide its promotional program to all tourism and hospitality businesses in the shire and not just those that paid the annual subscription fee as was done in the past.
It is hoped that past subscribers to this service will be able to invest this saving back into their business or into a membership with the Mundaring Chamber of Commerce.
The following are examples of promotion opportunities extended to you through the new Business Registration program:
– Business listing on Mundaring Tourism website www.mundaringtourism.com.au;
– Display of business flyer/business card at Mundaring Visitor Centre;
– Opportunity to promote special offers and/or events in monthly e-newsletter;
– Opportunities to display special offers and /or events on Mundaring Visitor Centre noticeboard;
– Opportunity to be included in the centre’s business familiarisation program;
– Referrals to your business by Mundaring Visitor Centre staff ; and
– Opportunities to partner with Mundaring Visitor Centre in regional campaigns and promotions.
Should you wish to take advantage of this opportunity, please complete the Business Registration form and return to Shire of Mundaring, for the attention of Bev Beale our Visitor Centre Co-ordinator.
For any questions or further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bev Beale on 9290 6645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.