Free ‘Community Level’ Membership, thanks to Mundaring Community Bank Branch, Bendigo Bank
The Weir Together membership level, offered in partnership with the Shire of Mundaring and Mundaring Chamber of Commerce expired on 30 June 2020.
We are thrilled to say that we are able to continue offering free membership thanks to a generous grant awarded to us by Mundaring Community Bank Branch Bendigo Bank.
The new ‘Community Level’ membership is now available to switch over to in a few short steps. If you are currently making the most of the free membership and would like to continue to do so, as a Community member, please follow the instructions below.
If your business is in the fortunate position to be unaffected by the economic conditions resulting from the global pandemic, then we respectfully request that you switch to a paid membership to help support the Chamber in its objectives, but this is entirely optional and no questions will be asked either way.
To switch your membership level to Community, or any other level, firstly login to the Chamber’s website: https://mundaring.org.au/member-area/#myaccount This will take you to the members area of the website.
- If you do not know your password, please click on the button ‘password recovery’ (as in the attached image) and a new password will be emailed to you.
- Once you have logged in, select ‘Manage Profile’ in the list of options on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the ‘About’ tab under the heading “Manage Profile” and scroll down, below your name and contact details.
- Click on the blue box ‘Renew, Update or Upgrade Billing’.
- Choose whichever level you are changing to.
- Scroll down again and click ‘Save and Continue’.
Ta daaaa! You will have changed your membership level.
If you have any questions at all, or can’t quite work it out, please do not hesitate to contact our Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will lend a hand.
Please note, the current Weir Together membership level will be removed on 1 August 2020. Please ensure you have updated/ switched your membership level before then if you are going to continue your membership with the Chamber.
We value your support and membership and would love to keep you on board!